- Automotive Interior Trim
- Profile Extrusion
- Technical Blow Molding
- Certifications / Services
- Locations / Contact
- Two-Shot Injection Molding
Two-Shot Injection Molding Certifications and Services
We are dedicated the success of our customers. Our pursuit of excellence in engineered two-shot injection molded parts is distinguished with multiple certifications and allows us to offer an expansive list of services and capabilities.
Put our two-shot experts to work for you! Contact us today to start the conversation.
Two-Shot Injection Molding Certifications
We pride ourself on providing our customers with the highest quality custom injection molding products. We demonstrate our pursuit of providing the highest quality injection molded parts through our ISO 14001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 certifications.
Two-Shot Injection Molding Services & Capabilities
With in-house tooling capabilities, FEA engineering support, and horizontal integration, we are able to drive cost out of custom injection molding products. We are here to assist with your project from inception to completion, including development, material selection, prototyping, tooling, production, and testing.
- Single-shot injection molding
- Two-shot injection molding
- Insert molding
- Insert molding
- Welding (infrared, hot plate, ultrasonic)
- Riveting and staking
- Hot stamping
- Foam and acoustic pad assembly
- Part identification marking
- Parts kitting
Tooling Design and Build
- Injection molds
- Trim/fabrication tooling
- Assembly fixtures
- Quality gauges
- Specialized engineers and designers
- Dedicated prototyping presses
- Advanced software and technology
- Prototype molds made from wood, epoxy, aluminum, or steel
Advanced Testing Lab
- Material property analysis
- Mechanical testing
- Re-source or transfer business
- Project evaluation
- Value added / value engineered (VA/VE)
- Supply chain management
- Program management / APQP
What are you waiting for? Make an introduction and schedule your plant tour today!