Your privacy is critically important to Us.
Gemini Group, Inc. (“We”, “Us”, or “Our”) is committed to protecting the personal data We collect or you provide through Our Website, https://geminigroup.net (“Website” or “Site”). We take reasonable precautions to keep all information obtained from Our online visitors secure against unauthorized access and use and We periodically review Our security measures.
This Policy applies only to information We collect through Our Website and does not apply to Our collection of information from other sources. By using Our Site, you consent to this Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 855-343-6464, through Our Website at https://geminigroup.net/contact/, or at the address below.
Gemini Group, Inc.
3250 University Drive, Ste 110
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
What is personal information?
Personal information is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. For example, your name, email, and phone number is personal information. Information about your device such as IP address, location data, cookies, etc., is also considered personal information.
Information that does not allow Us to establish a connection with you is not personal information.
What personal information do We collect?
The amount and type of information that We process depends on the nature of your interaction with Our Website, and may include some or all of the following data:
- Information provided by you when filling in and submitting forms on Our Website or emailing Us. This information may include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, position and place of employment, the content of any email you send to Us, and similar information.
- Information about your device such as IP address, operating system, browser, time zone, geolocation, and similar information.
- Information about your activity on Our Site such as which pages you viewed, how long you viewed each page, which buttons you clicked, and similar information.
- Information from third party sources, including social media sites, Our service providers, and other third parties.
How do We use your personal data?
Any of the information We collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve Our Website (We continually strive to improve Our Website offerings based on the information and feedback We receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps Us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
Do We disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist Us in operating Our Website, conducting Our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when We believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce Our Site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into database. The database is only to be accessible by those authorized with special access who are also required to keep the information confidential.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.