If you need two-shot molding, overmolding, or insert molding, you can count on Gemini Group from conception to production.
- We are fully automated for quality and cost control, have our own internal CMM operations, and design and manufacture our tooling in-house.
- We’re accustomed to solving high temperature, sealing, and flexible application challenges, particularly with nylon, filled resins, flexible thermoplastics and polypropylene.
- We offer countless process alternatives, in many cases what other suppliers cannot.
Gemini Group is your one-stop-shop for multi-material and multi-component parts with precise dimensions and ambitious functional requirements. Contact us today to start the conversation.
We’re serious about meeting our customers’ needs, investing over $20 million in innovations in the last year alone. Additionally, no single customer represents more than 12% of our business, so you don’t have to worry about us disappearing any time soon…
Do you need at least 10,000 parts per project or purchase north of $100,000 annually in injection molding? If so, we should connect!
Two‐Shot Injection Molding has many advantages:
- Lower part costs in production, assembly, handling, and inventory
- Higher quality parts with low tolerances and a high level of repeatability
- Secondary operations can be eliminated by consolidating components
- Increased product reliability and longevity as a result of improved bonding
- New design opportunities from a cosmetic and functional standpoint
- Combine rigid and flexible materials for your most complex projects
We Can Help With
- Material selection and material flow
- Gate and parting line design and placement
- Troubleshooting errors such as short shots and flashing
- Achieving optimal dimensional stability
…our up-front design review can solve your complications.
Why Choose Gemini Group?
We’re the material and design experts you can count on.
When a major OEM failed a side impact crash test, Gemini Group partnered with their Tier 1 supplier to develop a two-shot injection molding solution to reinforce the frame. In less than 8 weeks, they had their solution and passed the second crash test.