- Valley Enterprises, Inc., Gemini Group Interior Trim | Automotive Interior Trim
- Gemini Plastics, Inc., Sierra Plastics, Inc., & GPM | Profile Extrusion
- Regency Plastics, Inc. | Technical Blow Molding
- Certifications / Services
- Locations / Contact
- Thumb Plastics, Inc. | Two-Shot Injection Molding
Secondary Plastics Extrusion Operations
In addition to the plastics extrusion process, Gemini offers a variety of in-house secondary operations for your extruded products enabling parts to remain in one location from inception to completion, thereby reducing time to market and eliminating unnecessary shipping costs.
Thermal bending, a post extrusion process, involves the application of heat to bend or form a straight, extruded part. It combines the cost saving benefits of extrusion with the forming benefits of injection molding.
Ultrasonic Plastic Welding
Ultrasonic Plastic Welding involves converting high frequency energy into a mechanical motion (vibrations) to create frictional heat in a focused area. This melts the plastic, forming a molecular bond. Ultrasonic Plastic Welding can be used to join plastic to plastic, plastic to vinyl, and plastic to metal.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Plastic Welding include:
- Flexible and versatile with little tooling changeover or fixture modifications
- Consistent and repeatable
- Rapid weld time confined to the bonding or joint area
- Can replace fasteners and adhesives
Gemini Plastics is not simply a plastics extruder. We will fully assemble your parts in-house, eliminating the need for them to be shipped to a different facility before being delivered to you. Fully assembled extruded products are easier to install into their final application saving you time and money.
VIEW ALL PROCESSES