- Valley Enterprises, Inc., Gemini Group Interior Trim | Automotive Interior Trim
- Gemini Plastics, Inc., Sierra Plastics, Inc., & GPM | Profile Extrusion
- Regency Plastics, Inc. | Technical Blow Molding
- Certifications / Services
- Locations / Contact
- Thumb Plastics, Inc. | Two-Shot Injection Molding
Automotive Load Floors
While many automotive interior trim companies are compromising structural integrity to meet weight and cost targets, Valley’s engineering team is uniquely equipped to help you optimize strength, weight, and appearance objectives of your load floor without sacrificing performance or cost.
We have multiple process under one roof, allowing us to produce your load floor completely in-house:
- 5 composite spray molding (Baypreg®) cells
- 3,000-ton injection molding
- Thermoforming / compression molding
- Edge wrapping / assembly
Our innovative engineering and quality manufacturing allows us to incorporate a number of features at a low cost:
- Reversible, washable, brandable B-surface
- Industry-leading edge-wrapping
- Living hinges and friction stay-open hinges
We’ve experimented with just about every material for load floors.
- Composite spray molding (Baypreg®)
- Twin Sheet
- Natural Fiber
We’ll help you find the best material to meet the cost and performance targets for your next load floor.
Whether you need a Spare Tire Cover or a load floor that is 250 lb Knee Load Certified, Valley has the design, engineering and manufacturing expertise to assist with every aspect of you project.
LET'S TALK LOAD FLOORS