- Valley Enterprises, Inc., Gemini Group Interior Trim | Automotive Interior Trim
- Gemini Plastics, Inc., Sierra Plastics, Inc., & GPM | Profile Extrusion
- Regency Plastics, Inc. | Technical Blow Molding
- Certifications / Services
- Locations / Contact
- Thumb Plastics, Inc. | Two-Shot Injection Molding
Automotive Interior Trim Processes
Valley Enterprises specializes in a variety of different processes used to produce automotive interior trim components ensuring that your parts are never squeezed into a particular process. Because we have a variety of processes available to produce your parts, we excel at identifying areas to drive cost out of your product and decrease time to market.
Offers the best strength-to-weight ratio of any material currently available in the marketplace today at a cost competitive with traditional materials.
Compression molding is utilized for forming high strength and moldable substrates such as hardboard, natural fiber, fiberglass composites, and carpet.
Vacuum Forming & Wrapping
Bonds sheet products such as vinyl and soft touch plastics to injection molded substrates for interior trim products such as seatbacks and door bolsters
Single sheet thermoplastic materials are heated and formed utilizing negative air pressure to form various products including water shields and consumer packaging