- Valley Enterprises, Inc., Gemini Group Interior Trim | Automotive Interior Trim
- Gemini Plastics, Inc., Sierra Plastics, Inc., & GPM | Profile Extrusion
- Regency Plastics, Inc. | Technical Blow Molding
- Certifications / Services
- Locations / Contact
- Thumb Plastics, Inc. | Two-Shot Injection Molding
Blow Molding Simulation Software
Regency Plastics supplements our engineers’ decades of experience in blow molding with state of the art blow molding simulation software that takes the guesswork out of the design process.
Do you have a need for more than 3,000 parts or have an annual spend of $100,000 or more in blow molding? We should talk.
Take the Guesswork Out of Part Design
Despite popular opinion, blow molding is science, not art. While many molders in the industry continue to rely on trial-and-error methods to refine mold and product designs, Regency Plastics utilizes cutting edge software to optimize part weight and tailor wall thickness of our customers’ parts.
- This software not only transfers trial-and-error discovery to the computer at an earlier point in the design phase, but it does so in a way that allows tools to be cut in fewer steps at less cost
- The software has the ability to predict parison extrusion and inflation, die swell, warpage, and other behaviors
- Simulation bypasses the need for prototype tooling, cuts mold cost, and reduces delivery time
- Product development time decreased as much as 40 percent
- Existing industrial part got a 25% weight reduction, 10% cycle time reduction and quality improvement. New part debug time is reduced by 6-8 weeks.