- Valley Enterprises, Inc. | Automotive Interior Trim
- Gemini Plastics, Inc., Sierra Plastics, Inc., & GPM | Profile Extrusion
- Regency Plastics, Inc. | Technical Blow Molding
- Certifications / Services
- Locations / Contact
- Thumb Plastics, Inc. | Two-Shot Injection Molding
Blow Molding Certifications and Services
Gemini Group is dedicated the success of our customers. Our pursuit of excellence in engineered blow molded parts is distinguished with multiple certifications and allows us to offer an expansive list of services and capabilities.
Put Gemini’s blow molding experts to work for you! Contact us today to start the conversation.
Technical Blow Molding Certifications
Regency Plastics takes pride in providing our customers with a turnkey solution for technical blow molded products. Moreover, our ISO 14001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 certifications demonstrate our commitment to quality blow molding.
Technical Blow Molding Services & Capabilities
Drawing from centuries of combined experience and armed with state-of-the-art equipment and technology, Regency Plastics helps customers achieve the best blow molding outcomes possible. With in-house tooling and engineering capabilities and through horizontal integration, we are able to help customers drive cost out and decrease lead times up to four weeks compared to incumbent blow molding companies.
From development to material selection to prototyping to tooling to production to testing; the blow molding manufacturing experts at Regency are here to assist with your project in any way necessary.
- Extrusion blow molding
- Compression molding
- Insert molding
- Welding (infrared, hot plate, ultrasonic)
- Riveting, staking, and hot stamping
- Foam and acoustic pad assembly
Tooling Design and Build
- Convertible prototype and production molds
- Trim/fabrication tooling
- Assembly fixtures
- Specialized engineers and designers
- Advanced simulation software and technology
- Prototype molds made from wood, epoxy, aluminum, or steel
Advanced Testing Lab
- Material property analysis
- Mechanical testing
- Re-source or transfer business
- Value added / value engineered (VA/VE)
- Program management / APQP
If you’re looking for a company that can help you take your blow molded product to the next level, we invite you to tour our 102,200 square foot facility, located in Ubly, Michigan. You’ll see first-hand how our team is leading the industry in the development and production of over 200,000 technical blow molded products each year.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your plant tour today!