- Aluminum Extrusion Tooling / GGET
- Die Cast Tooling / Consolidated Tool
- Precision Toolholders / Briney
- Forge Tooling / GPMI
Die Cast Tooling
Every die we make is designed utilizing the latest CAD/CAM software which is networked directly with our CNC machining tools to provide a seamless flow of information, precision, and repeatability. Designs are based on years of accumulated experience and customer feedback.
The majority of our dies cast tooling is used in automotive-related, aluminum foundries. The castings made from the tooling and dies manufactured by Consolidated Tool are sold to Ford, GM, Nissan, Honda, and other automotive OEMs. With years of experience serving the tight quality and timing standards of these automotive OEMs, you can count on Consolidated Tool to meet the needs of your next die cast tooling project.
Production equipment includes:
- CNC wire EDM machines
- CNC sinkers
- Complete heat treating and nitriding capabilities
- CNC machining centers and lathes
- Manual milling machines, lathes, and drill presses
- And more