Automotive Interior Trim Products
Engineered Automotive Interior Trim Products
Valley Enterprises specializes in manufacturing engineered automotive interior trim products for OEM, Tier-1 Automotive, and Transportation industries. Leveraging our knowledge of material and process selection allows us to optimize part design, drive cost out of products, and reduce lead-times.
Some of our highest volume automotive interior trim products include:
- Automotive Load Floors - Valley’s engineering team is uniquely equipped to help you optimize strength, weight, and appearance objectives of your load floor without sacrificing cost
- Cargo Management - Valley Enterprises predictably designs cargo management systems and launches new programs with exceptional control and speed to market.
- Door Trim & Bolsters - Soft touch materials are wrapped over molded substrates giving automotive door trim and bolsters a Class A surface in addition to structural strength
- Rear Window Trim - Rear window trim assemblies are produced in Class A Surface finishes over various substrates in a one step process which molds, laminates and trims the part in a single step. Rear window trim components include rear shelves, package trays, integrated power sunshades, CHMSL, speaker grills, child tethers, and delicate Class A fabrics
- Seatbacks - Whether you need a vinyl, vacuum wrapped, front row seatback or a carpeted, compression molded 2nd row seatback, you can lean on Valley’s strong track record with both new domestic and domestic Tier 1’s
- Water Shields - Thermoformed water shields, also referred to as water deflectors, protect the vehicle interior by preventing debris, water, and noise from entering the vehicle in the door region