Metals: (800) 292-0268
Blow Molded Products
Blow Molding Products for Lawn & Garden
Don’t Get Blow Off By Your Blow Molder
Recently, there has been an unfavorable trend emerging among manufacturers of blow molded products – more and more automotive suppliers have been treating the Lawn & Garden industry as a “detour” on the road back to auto industry recovery. The majority of these suppliers have no intent to continue serving Lawn & Garden customers once they can get back to automotive work.
Regency Has Been Here & We’ll Be Here Long after the Other Have Gone
- Since the early 1990's Regency Plastics has demonstrated an unswerving commitment to serving and supporting our customers in the Lawn & Garden industry.
- Within the past 2 years, we have invested over $1.3 million in new equipment and technologies to support our Lawn & Garden customers.
- Over 60% of our Blow Molded Products go to the Lawn & Garden industry. Yes, we do supply to the auto industry, however it is only a portion of what we do.
- No single customer accounts for more than 7.2% of total sales. As a result, Regency Plastics is not unduly influenced by any one customer or industry.
To learn about some of the innovative solutions Regency has developed to drive cost out of blow molded products, check out our latest case study; Metal to Plastic.
Some of the most common blow molded products we manufacture for the Lawn & Garden industry:
- Fuel & Oil Tanks
- Fluid Reservoirs
- Tubes, Plastic Ducts, Sleeves, Cases
- Seating Products