- Aluminum Extrusion Tooling / TTE, MSCED
- Die Cast Tooling / Consolidated Tool
- Precision Toolholders / Briney
- Precision Machining / GPMI
- Production Machining / GPMI
Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) is a machining method primarily used for hard metals or those that would be impossible to machine with traditional techniques. EDM’s can cut small or odd-shaped angles, intricate contours or cavities in pre-hardened steel without the need for heat treatment to soften and re-harden them. EDM can also be used on exotic metals such as titanium, hastelloy, kovar, and inconel. Our department is in a climate controlled addition.